Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Frugality Tips - An Inexpensive and Effective Air Deodorizer

Remove smelly odors from your home with one very common household essential that I happen to love. Vinegar! Just a bowl full of white vinegar left out will absorb and deodorize even the stinkiest household odors like pet odors or cigarette smoke.

I've found this even works with tough-to-remove smells like burnt popcorn (I hate that smell!) Give it a try - just leave the bowl of vinegar out for an hour or two, and then remove and throw away. You'll be amazed by how well it works!

As I mentioned, white vinegar is one of my favorite household products...look at the list of ways to use it I've come up with at: http://www.kitchencraftsnmore.net/vinegar.html Enjoy - and stock up with a big jug of vinegar the next time you go grocery shopping. :)

No comments: