Monday, November 27, 2006

Frugal Food & Coupons - How to Take Coupons to the Supermarket

I used to have a HUGE photo album with pockets that I took to the supermarket with me while I shopped, getting a few stares along the way! :) People must've thought I loved to look at old photos while looking for canned goods. Anyway, I've found an easier way to carry coupons...just use an envelope.

On the front of the envelope, you can write down your list. Inside, tuck all of the coupons you plan to use. And you can carry an additional small assortment of coupons in your purse - the high value coupons that might come in handy when you see a good sale at any given time. But, for the most part, I find that the envelope coupon method works great...and you don't feel quite as goofy as carrying around a huge box or album full of coupons!

How do YOU sort and carry your coupons? If you have an idea to share, please send it in to me at christina@happyslob.com

No comments: