Here's a fun recipe to try with your kids! :) It also happens to be a frugal treat to make...
2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin
2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O gelatin
24 ounces evaporated milk (3/4 cup for each flavor of jello used)
1. You can use any variety of jello you want and as many as you want.
2. Use 1 box of lemon jello with 3/4 cup boiling water and 3/4 cup cold water.
3. Mix well and pour into a 9x13 Tuperware container.
4. Let set a little while.
5. The next layer consists of the other box of lemon jello, but this time combine 3/4 cup boiling water and let that sit for awhile and when a little cool, add 3/4 cup evaporated milk and mix together. Pour onto the 1st layer in Tuperwarepan (that gives it a slightly different color and taste).
6. Continue with the other colors of jello you want.
7. Kids love it. :)